This is my suitcase.
What's in my suitcase at the airport?
Collaborative Vocabulary Exercise Review
Online Activity of Classifying the Objects into Good or Bad at the Airport:
Collaborative Exercise about the Articles 'a' and 'an'
Indvidual Exercise about the Articles 'a' and 'an'
Listening Exercise 2a on page 18
Introductory Group Sorting Activity of Singular and Plural Nouns:
Collaborative Online Exercise about the Plural Nouns
Individual Online Exercise about the Plural Nouns
Listening Exercise 3a on page 19
Oral Practice about saying one thing you have in your schoolbag.
What's in your schoolbag?
I have a notebook.
I have an umbrella.
I have napkins.
What's in your schoolbag?
I have a ______.
I have an ______.
I have ______.
Collaborative Online Exercise of the Verb 'have' in Affirmative Simple Present:
Individual Online Exercise of the Verb 'have' in Affirmative Simple Present:
What does your classmate have in their schoolbag?
He has a pen.
She has a computer.
What does your classmate have in their schoolbag?
He has ________.
She has _______.






No comments:
Post a Comment