Sunday 15 September 2019

Topic 2.4.- Suitcase objects, the article 'a' and 'an', plural nouns, and the alphabet


How is your home?
My flat is small and medium-age.

My house is medium-size and new.

My ______ is ______ and _______.

This is my suitcase.

What's in my suitcase?

Collaborative Vocabulary Exercise Review

The use of the articles 'a', 'an' and 'the.'

Collaborative Exercise about the Articles 'a' and 'an'

Indvidual Exercise about the Articles 'a' and 'an'

What's in my suitcase?

In my suitcase, there are several newspapers,  computers, phones, watches, umbrellas, bottles,  books and knives.

Written by Teacher Elmer Santana

Singular -> Plural
newspaper -> newspapers
computer -> computers
phone -> phones
bottle -> bottles
book -> books
umbrella -> umbrellas

watch -> watches

knife -> knives



No comments:

Post a Comment