Sunday 15 September 2019

Topic 1.1.- Greetings and Farewells and Introducing yourself




Greetings and farewells video





Collaborative Exercise about informal greetings and Farewells

Collaborative Exercise about Informal greetings and farewells

Dialogue Practice

Dialogue 1:

A: Good morning!
B: Morning
A: How are you today?
B: I'm fine, thank you, and you?
A: I'm fine, too. My name is Elmer. 
B: I'm glad to meet you Elmer.
A: What is your name?
B: I am Kimberly.
A: I'm pleased to meet you too, Kimberly.
B: I have to leave.
A: Have a nice day!
B: Goodbye!

Dialogue 2:
A: Hello, good afternoon!
B: Hi dear!
A: Howdy?
B: Good is good. What about you?
A: Couldn't be better. My name's Andrew. 
B: Nice to meet you Andrew.
A: What's your name?
B: I'm Sarah.
A: Nice to meet you too, Sarah.
B: Gotta go.
A: See you soon!
B: See you later!

Dialogue 3:
A: Good evening!
B: Good evening!
A: How are you doing?
B: So far, so good. What about you?
A: I'm on cloud nine. My name is Walter but you can call me Walt.
B: Lovely to meet you Walt.
A: Who are you?
B: Well, I am Wendy but everybody calls me 'Ladybug'.
A: You too, Wendy.
B: Sorry, but it's getting late and I need to leave.
A: Bye, bye butterfly!
B: Bye!

Dialogue 4:
A: ____________!
B: ____________!
A: ____________?
B: ________________________?
A: ________________________.
B: ____________.
A: ____________?
B: ____________.
A: __________________.
B: ____________.
A: ____________!
B: ____________!



Greetings and farewells online exercise

Introducing yourself


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QgjkjsqAzvo&t=837s

 

Careers offered in La Salle University of CancĂșn in the afternoon.

Marketing

Tourism

Law

Accounting

Administration

Architecture

Civil Engineering

 Commerce and International Business


Oral practice introducing yourself

1.- Greeting: Good afternoon everybody!

2.- Name: My name is Elmer Santana

3.- Place of origin: I am from Chetumal city.

4.- Career you study: And, I am part of the undergraduate programme of Languages and Public Relations.

5.- Closing: Nice to meet you.




No comments:

Post a Comment