Sunday 15 September 2019

Topic 2.5.- Verb have in affirmative and interrogative present simple and the numbers 1-20.


Conversation text: Teacher, what's in your bag?


A: Hi, teacher!
B: Good morning Susan.
A: Teacher, your bag looks so heavy.
B: Oh, really?
A: What's in your bag?
B: I have a pen, a computer, a marker, an eraser and some books.


Collaborative Online Exercise about the School Bag Vocabulary
What do you have in your school bag?
I have...

Verb ‘have’ in Affirmative Present Simple

I have

You have

He has

She has

It has

We have

They have


Collaborative online exercise about 'have' or 'has'

Affirmative verb have in present simple online exercise

Individual online exercise about 'have' or 'has'

Book exercises on page 19

Do you have a book?
Yes, I do.
No, I don't.

A: Do you have...?
B1: Yes, I do.
B2: No, I don't.

Verb ‘have’ in Interrogative Present Simple with Short answers

Do I have…?

Yes, you do.

No, you do not.

No, you don’t.

Do you have…?

Yes, I do.

No, I do not.

No, I don’t.

Does he have…?

Yes, he does.

No, he does not.

No, he doesn’t.

Does she have…?

Yes, she does.

No, she does not.

No, she doesn’t.

Does it have…?

Yes, it does.

No, it does not.

No, it doesn’t.

Do we have…?

Yes, we do.

Yes, you do.

No, we do not.

No, we don’t.

No, you do not.

No, you don’t.

Do you have…?

Yes, we do.

No, we do not.

No, we don’t.

Do they have…?

Yes, they do.

No, they do not.

No, they don’t.


Collaborative exercise about the Yes/no questions and short answers with the verb 'have'


My sister's school bag

My sister has a sharpener, an eraser, two pencils, three pens, four books and five notebooks in her school bag.
 
How many books does my sister have?
She has four books.

How many pens does my sister have?
She has...

Numbers 1-20 introductory video


How many pens do you have?
I have two pens.

How many _____ do you have?
I have _____ ______.

Collaborative Online Exercise about the Numbers 1-20

Individual Online Exercise about the Numbers 1 to 20

No comments:

Post a Comment