This is my sister's schoolbag.
Collaborative Online Vocabulary Practice of School Supplies:
My sister's schoolbag
My sister has a sharpener, two erasers, three calculators, four pens, five pencil cases, six notebooks, seven pairs of scissors, eight bottles of glue, nine rulers, and ten pencils in her school bag.
How many notebooks does my sister have?
She has six notebooks.
How many pens does my sister have?
She has...
Numbers 1-20 introductory video
Collaborative Online Exercise about the Numbers 1-20:
Class game: The Train Cars
“The train is leaving the station, and every car needs its crew. There are only train cars for 3 (three) people! Find your crew and take your positions!”
“The train is leaving the station, and every car needs its crew. There are only train cars for ______ people! Find your crew and take your positions!”
Individual Online Exercise about the Numbers 1 to 20:
Pair Oral Practice:
How many pens do you have?
I have two pens.
How many _____ do you have?
I have _____ ______.
Listening Exercise from the Song Lyrics I have questions by Camila Cabello:
Video song I have questions:




No comments:
Post a Comment