It's a person from New Zealand.
Do + I/you/we/they + verb + complement?
Affirmative answer: Yes, I/you/we/they do.
Negative answer: No, I/you/we/they don't.
What have you heard of New Zealand?
Consolidation Vocabulary Practice:
Listening Worksheet for the Video Explore New Zealand Fast! A1 Easy Tour
Video Explore New Zealand Fast! A1 Easy Tour
Listening Exercise 3b on page 33
A: Do you live in New Zealand?
B: No, I don't.
A: Where do you live?
B: I live in Cancun.
A: Do you speak English?
B: Yes, I do.
A: Do you speak another language?
B: Yes, I do.
A: What other language do you speak?
B: I speak Spanish.
Collaborative Exercise 4a on page 33
Collaborative Online Exercise About Questions with 'Do'
Individual Exercise 4c on page 33
Listening Exercise of the Song Believe

Collaborative Exercise on Questions with 'do' and 'be' in simple present:
Individual Online Exercise on Questions with 'do' and 'be' in simple present:
Writing Task: Write eight questions with 'do' or 'be' to ask a classmate.
Speaking Activity: Record an interview making orally the questions written in the previous exercise.



/cloudfront-ap-southeast-2.images.arcpublishing.com/nzme/5TFNOUJ7PAMPH62VSWQRKBFRXA.jpg)



No comments:
Post a Comment