Monday, 16 September 2019

Topic 4.4. Affirmative present simple with the personal pronouns he, she, and it, numbers and talking about a friend



Exercises 1a and 2a on page 35


Opening speaking practice


A: Where do you live?

B: I live in Cancun.

A: Do you live with your family?

B1: Yes, I do. 

B2: No, I don't.

A: Who do you live with?

B1: I live with my wife and my dog.

B2: I live alone.

A: Do you have a brother or a sister?

B1: Yes, I do. I have one brother and one sister.

B2: No, I don't. I am an only child.



Collaborative Vocabulary Review Practice:
https://wordwall.net/es/resource/121635213?wwmethod=link

Reading Exercise 3 on page 35 with collaborative reading


Statements in Present Simple with he/she/it


Pablo is from Spain.
Alice has a sister and a brother.
She lives in Buenos Aires.
He works in Sao Paulo.





Collaborative online exercise on simple present with the personal pronouns he/she/it

Individual online exercise on simple present with the personal pronouns he/she/it




Collaborative Review of Numbers from 1 to 20:





Bingo Number Ranges:
  • B: 1-15
  • I: 16-30
  • N: 31-45
  • G: 46-60
  • O: 61-75 


Bingo Game Numbers

Individual Listening Exercise of Numbers

Collaborative Matching Exercise of Numbers

Individual Writing Exercise of Numbers

Writing Practice: Write a text about a family member saying their name, their age, where they live, what language they speak, what they like, eat, and drink.

I will talk about my brother Joseph. He is 51 and lives in Valladolid with his wife, his two daughters and his son. He speaks English and Spanish. He likes the Mayan culture. He eats fish, meat and chips and drinks beer.

I will talk about my ________. He/She is ________ and lives in ________ with ________. He/She speaks ________. He/She likes ________. He eats ________ and drinks ________.


Oral Practice: Now, read aloud and orally share your text with the rest of the class.




No comments:

Post a Comment