Sunday, 15 September 2019

Topic 3.1. Food vocabulary


Do you go to the supermarket?
Yes, I do.
No, I don't.



Vocabulary Review Exercise about food (Exercise 1a on page 24)


Worksheet of the Listening Exercise Food I like:

Video Food I like

Collaborative Online Exercise of I like vs I don't like:

Individual Online Exercise of I like vs I don't like:

Exercise 1c on page 25

Individual Oral Practice: 

What do you like, but don't you like?
I like bread, but I don't like fish.

I like ______, but I don't like_____.

Collaborative Reading Aloud of the text 'Food for one week' on page 24


Collaborative exercises on page 25

Individual Online Exercise about Consumption Verbs in Present Simple

Oral practice about 'What do you...?'

What do you eat at home?
I eat fruit at home.

What do you drink at school?
I drink water at school.

What do you have for breakfast?
I have eggs for breakfast

What food do you buy at the supermarket?
I buy meat.

Review of Consumption Verbs in Present Simple

Exercises 3a, 3b, and 3c on page 25

Exercise 4 on page 25

Do you like...?
Yes, I do.
No, I don't.

Question:
Do you like pizza?

Affirmative Answer Options:
Yes, I do.
Yes, I like pizza.
Yes, I like it.

Negative Answer Options:
No, I don't.
No, I do not.
No, I don't like pizza.
No, I don't like it.
No, I do not like pizza.
No, I do not like it.


Song Video The way I like it by Mandy Capistro

Listening Vocabulary Review Exercise


No comments:

Post a Comment